Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa's visit.

I'm loving this smilebox thing. Very helpful when there are so many photos to share in such a short amount of time. I'm trying hard not to overwhelm you all!

Click to play Santa Came!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

Leanna said...

Love the pictures. Did you take your Christmas tree with you?

mama j said...

All the photos have been so fun to look at! Thanks for sharing! Looks like a fantastic time, but I'm not surprised at all--my dh is the ONLY one, who can manage to NOT have fun at DW! LOL! Seriously!

Mom said...

Smilebox is neat. I like that you can enlarge the pics to look at them better.

Your pages are neat. Bring them to me!
XXOOXO

Ginger said...

Yes, we took that tree with us. I figured, what's Christmas with no tree?

Those aren't my pages, either. Smilebox has tons of designs and I just chose a scrappy-looking one. Although you can pay a fee per month and print them....

mommyabbytommy said...

Very nice Ginger, they do seem like they are just your style!

Stephanie said...

I love that layout!