Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally some Croppin Train photos.

Yes, I know it's been a month since I had my weekend scrapbook retreat with the girls. I just haven't had the time to post the photos and I was waiting on my friend Meagan to share her photos since she had the one of the 4 of us together. We had the absolute BEST time. We literally laughed until our sides hurt and it was like a bunch of teenage girls (hey, we're not THAT far off!!) at a slumber party. We already have our next weekend away planned at a new location in the middle of nowhere. Bring on January! :)

Anyway, I finished 10 layouts and I was pleased with them all. And here is our group photo at Olive Garden! (from L: Allyce, Ginger, Jen & Meagan)








An update on Trevor:
I got a call from his mom this morning. She said he was back at ACH and was waiting on the results of the blood work before undergoing his first blood transfusion later today. His white blood level is too low. We are still unsure how long he will be there this time. They hope to get him well enough to go back home for a few days before his next treatment on Dec. 16th. She mentioned the Dr. came in and checked Trevor over and said he thought the tumor looked "better"-whatever that might mean. He's on the cancer floor now, but they are waiting to be moved into another room on that floor. Thanks for your continued prayers.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah for all the layouts! I need to see them for myself, though!

Kathy said...

You have just made me wish for Olive Garden. I LOVE that place!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love all the layouts! You're awesome, as usual! The group photo in Eureka is a great one of you guys. You all look like such a sweet happy family! {{HUGS}}

The Web Design is incredible! I am so glad you scrapped that photo! And love your Boxed With Love title, I may have to scraplift that! LOL

Kelly said...

Great layouts! I heard you all had a great time! :)

Peg Miller said...

Love sharing your life through your blog and pictures of your sweet family - and I really like the song on your blog!

Linda said...

Came by to get an update on Trevor. Chemo can really wreak havoc on your blood counts, hope he bounces back up so he can go home.