Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Go! Go! Christmas!

Well, let me back up to yesterday. Right after my last blog post on Monday night, we got word that they had canceled school for Tuesday already. This is a problem for me because our final Tuesday class for Tiny Poses was this Tuesday and we were going to miss it. Timeni and I made the call to cancel class if any of the area schools were closed and since Pea Ridge was closed, so was our class! I would have rather have gotten to go ahead with it, but we had to move it to tomorrow instead.

Today was the final class and Christmas party for the Wednesday class. It went so well and the girls all did fabulous! I was so proud of them all! Here are a few photos to share.

One of the tap program: (We danced to "Go, Christmas!")

Ballet:(We danced to "Sleigh Ride")

And a photo of Timeni and I:

I'm so glad to have that behind me, too. Now, I can get through tomorrow and look forward to rolling out of here on Friday on our way to Disney World! If you've got ears, SAY CHEERS!

5 comments:

Leanna said...

And all you've got to say is Oh, Toodles! The little girls look so cute.

Kelly said...

Awww, they look precious and I know that felt good to get over with too (especially when parents are right there, lol). ENJOY Disney!

Scrappy Gal said...

What a great job you did teaching them! Have you lost weight? You look fantastic! :)

Stephanie said...

You are looking pretty fly girl!

Love the pics of Tiny Poses! I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You ROCK!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to wish you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS before you head out tomorrow! Have a FUN and SAFE trip!