Yesterday, Tiny Poses held our final shin-dig of the year. It was the program for our 2 year old group. It went great. The girls were adorable (even if one of them refused to participate! She did so in the cutest way!!) We had a small class anyway and one little girl's mother was sick so we only had 3 for the program. But it went nice. The parents and other family members all complimented Timeni and I for a job well done and that felt good! I have to say, though, I was thrilled to get it over with just over 24 hours before we leave for our trip! I haven't slowed down since!
Here are some pics to share. I actually didn't get very many as we had to ask someone to use my camera and then the battery died in the middle and I couldn't take any more! Ugh!
Here they are with their "reindeer antlers" up!


Then, I got home just long enough to update our business website with some of our big changes for 2009 and then hop in the car and go to Evan's class party at school. Nick came home to sit with Annabeth while she napped so I could go! Bless his sweet heart! :)
At the party, the kids iced sugar cookies and exchanges small presents from each of them. Me and another mom helped the kids do the "reindeer food" project so we have that all ready in the suitcase to take with us to Disney.
Having is first peak at all his gifts from his friends:

Evan sneaking a taste of his cookies:

Evan and his friend, Trey showing off their gross boy tongues all covered with icing!
With Mrs. K:
And a group shot (His favorite friend, Juliana is on the front row in the pink shirt):
Ok, I could go on and on. I really want to tell you about a couple other things. Evan's Christmas journal will have it's own post, probably after I get back home and the Elf of the Shelf. Maybe while we're at Disney. I'll have my laptop, but not a lot of time. If anyone needs me, you'll have to call!Have a great weekend everyone. We'll be in Memphis overnight tonight and then in Orlando on starting on Saturday night. I'll catch up when I can.
2 comments:
I love the boy tongues! How cute. Is that boy that much bigger than Evan?
The little girls dancing was cute but I wanted to see Annabeth. She is my princess!
Glad you stopped by. I loved seeing you all.
Meme
So excited for your trip! Have fun!
Post a Comment