It's freezing out side! Yahoo says it's 26 degrees. That's crazy cold! I spent a couple of hours last night baking cookies. I needed to go ahead and get the Christmas gifts for my neighbors finished and delivered so I could check that off my list. I ended up with more than 10 dozen cookies and I split them into small containers and then Evan and I delivered them tonight while Nick and Annabeth drove us around. We only deliver to 5 of our neighbors, but it's great to have those out of my kitchen and off my long "to do" list!
I also finished packaging the gifts for Evan's teacher and principal, teacher's assistants, both kids' Sunday School teachers and assistants. Whew! Talk about tons of gifts! My bedroom has a line a gift bags all the way along one side. I'm going to deliver most of those on Friday morning to the school. Evan's Kindergarten class (along with all the other K classes) is going Christmas caroling on Friday morning and I'll be joining them.
In the meantime, I'm still counting down the days until we leave for our family vacation. Only 9 days to go! Yippee!! I have lists to check over and tons of stuff to get ready for our trip, but I have to get through the next week before I can even think about that.
Next Tuesday and Wednesday, Tiny Poses is having a Christmas program. Each day will be a little different, but I'm super excited for it. All the girls can invite their parents and grandparents and show them what they've been working on. I even managed to choreograph a tap and ballet routine for the older group. We'll have festive music, food and an overall good time. Just help me get thorough these next 9 days and we'll be on our way to SHARE the magic of Disney together as a family!
2 comments:
I use to bake alot and take around to friends when the kids were little. Those were the good old days. I miss them.
I know what you mean about freezing!!! Is it Spring yet???
Good for you with all the baking and gift-giving - what a way to SHARE this holiday season!
Love you!
Post a Comment