Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scrappy Remodel.

Ok, so I have no excuse for this. I just got so busy after my crop around the first of November and my scrap room became a catch-all storage room for all things Christmas and things just needing a home. Anyway, I spent all day yesterday cleaning house, including my scrap room and let me tell you, I had a ton of work to do in Annabeth's short nap time!

Here are the before pics:
I couldn't even get IN the room. The floor was piled with bags I still hadn't unpacked from our Disney trip plus my crop stuff from November!

My main work desk. There were still scraps from my ornament projects, papers to file and more wrapping paper junk!
My Silhouette/printer desk: And the after shots! The floor looks nice, huh? lol

Everything got filed away and the desk is ready for scrappin again!
Now, I can actually USE that Silhouette again! Yeah!
So, now that my scrap room is all cleaned up and ready to go, I'm ready to make some scrap goals for 2009!
  • Scrapbook 125 layouts
  • Use my Silhouette at least once a month
  • Hand make 25 cards
  • Crop monthly with friends
  • Purge and sell/donate supplies to someone who will USE them (any takers?)
I'm keeping it simple this year! No stressful goals to meet, just something that should be very attainable to keep my head in the scrap game! Look out world, I'm back at it!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dude! That looks awesome! WTG!! Good gracious that was crazy how piled up it had gotten, huh? BTDT! I am proud of you. I also think your scrapbook goals are GREAT and I was actually thinking close to that same # for my yearly goal, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oooo! Me! Me! Pick Me! I love hand me downs!! Looks awesome! I wish I was as organized. I keeping changing my scrap room from this one to that. I finally have a permanent home so maybe you will inspire me yet again!

Mom said...

It's about time you got off your butt and cleaned your room! I mean scrap closet...I used to be able to tell you to clean your room, can I still do that? I'm feeling very motherly.

Good job! looks great!

Scrappy Gal said...

Looks great Ginger!! I can't believe your mess looked like mine...b/c I really thought I was the only one who could make such a mess :) ha ha!

I'm in the midst of it all still...b/c I stopped cleaning 1/2 way through and started scrapping, lol!