Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Random Things about me.

Ok, so I've been tagged twice by friends to post 25 random things about me. I simply haven't had the time or desire to do so, but today is your lucky day! :)

1. My favorite color is pink. I hated it (and I do mean HATED it) when I was little and have only started to LOVE it since I became pregnant with Annabeth. I believe I was wishing her to be girl so badly that I made myself fall in love with pink.

2. I love all things business except numbers! I love to organize and create new forms, spreadsheets, etc. It's weird, but true!

3. I don't read books. I rarely read magazines, but look at the pictures like I'm 5. It would have to be a pretty awesome book for me to read anything all the way through. Like I have time for that...

4. I am a huge sap. I cry at movies, sad emails and even trashy reality TV. No Laughing!

5. I was always one of the tallest girls in my class and I hated it.

6. I married my soul mate. No one believed we'd make it, but baby, look at us now! :)

7. He was my boss and that was very taboo. Just my style....

8. I never wanted kids until I married Nick. I didn't even like kids. Now I'm blessed with two beautiful children that make me smile every day.

9. I love to shop. I buy things without trying them on because it just gives me an excuse to go again if it doesn't fit. I hardly ever buy anything for myself. I'd rather buy for my hubby and kids.

10. I couldn't live without the Internet. I'm a junkie. Love Blogger, Facebook and email.

11. I LOVE my DVR. What did we ever do before it? I never watch commercials and can pause live TV to fold laundry or whatever. I think I watch less TV because of it.

12. I love, love, love college football. Could totally do without he NFL, but would watch a college game any day!

13. I am a registered Republican. I did not vote for Obama and it wasn't because he's an African American. I could care less.

14. We have no credit card debt.

15. My whole family is spoiled. We buy pretty much whatever we want. We're trying to make 2009 the year of "enough".

16. I drive a mini van and love it. I'd like it to be newer with more bells and whistles, but LOVE having a van!

17. My husband and I began dating in March, were engaged in April and married in July-all in the same year!

18. I scrapbook A LOT and love every minute of it.

19. I love getting the mail. Evan if there's only bills. It's "my thing" to go to the mailbox.

20. I'm an over-achiever. I can't let things go unless they're done big. I can't help myself and I don't apologize for it.

21. I graduated with honors from high school and my 10 year reunion is this year!

22. I was married at 19 and had my babies at 22 & 25, both via C-section.

23. My new favorite thing is purses. I didn't carry one for a long time and now am actually interested in finding a good functional and stylish purse.

24. I still love singing. I used to sing all the time at church, but no one who knows me as Ginger Larsen has any idea that I can sing-and I'm pretty darn good!

25. I spent way too much time on this. I hope you at least find it interesting. :)

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Ginger, you brought back so many memories. I remember picking out dance costumes and we couldn't get anything in pink. LOL I also remember when Miss Linda would laugh when you said I'm never having any of those stinking kids.

Can you believe it's our 10 year reunion? I sure can't. I feel old now.

Stephanie said...

I loved this!!! Even knowing you as well as I do, it was enlightening - thanks for taking the time to do it!!

Kelly said...

You did good! I've read a few of these and am thinking to myself everytime how hard it would be to come up with 25 things, lol. I'm a freak about the mailbox too, isn't that funny? I also hated being one of the tallest in my class, lol.

Mom said...

#26. I have the best Mom in the world!