Ok, seriously! I haven't felt so behind on blogging in a while. I'm going to give a brief wrap-up of my September word, REFLECT, and move right along to the word of the month for October. Then, I'll post a few updates and other important stuff I'm sure your dying to know about! :)
REFLECT turned out to be a hard one for me. I think because I didn't allow enough time for it, but I didn't have time for much of anything last month. Maybe I'll just REFLECT about all I accomplished this month. :) I was proud to have made the trip down to my Mom's to visit with them. We kicked off Tiny Poses with our Open House and first class. I weigh in officially tomorrow, but I was down 10 lbs total as of last week. I signed up and committed to the PTO. I spent my first time in Evan's classroom and loved that! I made time for dinner with 3 different friends PLUS a BUNCO night! September proved to be busy all day every day for me!
Now onward and October-ward! :)
Our word of the month for October is LAUGH! I remember choosing this word knowing how busy Fall would be and how I often forget to take the time to LAUGH. Halloween gives me plenty of opportunity along with all the other fun things we'll be cramming into the month! I'll update the side-bar with our super-packed calendar of events for the month.
I'll be making a trip to Texas next weekend-just Mom and me. We' haven't done that since the kids have been born and we'll be going to our Teague family reunion for the weekend. I know it will be a fun, interesting trip filled with tons of LAUGHS. Man, the stories my great uncles can tell on each other! ha!
I need to lighten up a bit and LAUGH at (maybe with is the better word?) the kids in our class at Tiny Poses. I'm doing much better, but this self-proclaimed control freak is having a hard time letting go! lol
I wan to take the time to LAUGH. Good belly laughs. Not just stop at the smile and be ok with that! I'm going to work really hard on this one! :)
So some big news to share. We got word today that Tiny Poses has enrolled 4 new students for next week. We're almost full in BOTH classes! It's amazing, really. We thought we may fill one class and were honestly worried about the second class, but now it's taking off and we're running with it! There were two articles released today ( you can read one of them here and the other is a newsletter via email attachment. I'll be happy to forward it to you if you ask for it.) and the marketing is picking up, too. We're expecting to be full by the end of this month and will be starting a waiting list and possibly another class! WOW! I have to LAUGH at that. We never expected our totally awesome concept to be so powerful!
T-ball is still going great and Evan is still loving school! Annabeth is doing great with our class and making new friends! We're all keeping busy and loving life! The weather is finally cooler and we're ready! Welcome Fall!
2 comments:
love your quote for the month! so true.
so glad to read a nice update on you. even though we talk on the phone, I still learn something new it seems on the blog! lol
I'm so proud of you and all you accomplished in Sept. You're doing great!
love and miss you!
I know you are busy. You never call your mother!
Where are pics??????
Post a Comment