I got up and out early on Saturday and went to get my hair cut. I was NOT expecting what I got, but hey, what's done is done and I'm making the best of it. I even had to give Nick a "disclosure" before I let him see me with my new do. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. it's just shorter than I wanted and way shorter than I'm used to. After the stylist whipped me around to see her creation, my jaw dropped. I gently asked her to trim the front some more as she had left it at a VERY drastic angle. I wasn't interested in all that. i just wanted to be able to pull the front back out of my face for class. Maybe I didn't give her quite enough instruction!!! lol

I also updated my scrapbook layouts in the sidebar. It's been since the first week of August since I scrapped and I attended a crop on Friday night. I scrapped for about 3 hours and got 4 layouts done. I finished the 5th one on Sunday. it felt good to get back at it. Here are the new layouts!
7 comments:
It's not as short as I feared! Looks cute. Should be easy to keep for a while.
Pages are cute. I need time to look at them all close up. Bring them here! Now!
Love, Mom
Love your pages, and as far as your hair goes....LOVE IT TOO! That is how mine is! I even got it colored "dark" yesterday, with blonde highlights in it. I use a "Chi" on mine every morning at 4:00a.m. (haha!!) If you odn't have one of the I would definately invest in one, makes your hair just shine!!! You will love it and with 2 kids, it will be very managable!!! I have never seen that style on anyone and not liked it.
I love it! The angle is perfect, good thing you asked her to trim it up a bit. lol
Your pages are awesome - can't even tell you were coming back from a break! :)
It's just hair! :) You look cute.
I love your hair! Will miss you guys this weekend.
Ginger, I love the hair. I have the same style with bangs. Check out the CHI turbo 1". It straightens my hair in one swipe and keeps it straight all day. Now I just need to cover up the gray.
And the pages are too cute! I'm so jealous because you're so creative with scrapbooking!
I've looked at the Chi's. I'll keep it in mind and maybe add it to my Christmas list! :)
Post a Comment