
On the way home from Texas this weekend, I found this adorable pumpkin outfit for her at a Cracker Barrel. I snatched it up and brought it home and washed it last night so she could wear it today on our little pumpkin patch field trip. I almost didn't make it there at all. They had given us the wrong address and we all got lost. 55 minutes late, I found the patch (just 2 minutes from my house instead of 17 according to mapquest. UGH!!!) I showed up in time for them to stop the hayride and let us on!
We picked a pumpkin and came home (also note: she DID NOT want to touch the pumpkins!). Not much to write about except how cute Annabeth looked in her pumpkin outfit. You'll be seeing her in this another 4-5 times this month; especially since she HATES her Little Bo Peep Costume I got her for Halloween. Now, she'll be a pumpkin! :)
Look out world, Annabeth is adorable!

4 comments:
She's ADORABLE of course!!!!!!! Love it!
Hate that you got wrong info this morning. Bleh!
WOW that is so adorable! Gotta love it! :)
Your song on here makes me cry.
She IS so adorable! I love her lil punkin outfit!
Post a Comment