Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!

Well, I mentioned before that this is Red Ribbon Week. I'm going later today to help with Evan's class Fall Party, but while I'm waiting on that arrive (and instead of doing house work) I'm goin to do a quick blog post! :)

Wednesday was "crazy hair day". Evan asked to have his hair painted red. What a horrible idea that was! He loved it and it looked good, but it was messy and everything he touched ended up wit red paint on it! Blah! Anyway, here he is as a red head. (Does he get that from either of his Grandmothers?? lol
Yesterday, I helped out in his classroom in the morning. I really enjoy doing that and wish I could do it more often, but I'm taking what I can get right now! I got a peek at all the pumpkins for the decorating contest. I was sure mine (I totally mean OURS) would win the contest. That is, until I saw the rest! Crap! Who knew I was in a class filled with other over-achieving moms! lol They announced the winner yesterday afternoon and Evan was sad to tell me our turkey pumpkin didn't win. The funny thing was, he really didn't care that his pumpkin didn't win. He was just sad for me! Poor kid! ROFL

I'm unclear for sure, but I think the cheerleader and the "mike" from Monster's Inc. won. Cute pumpkins!
I also got some cute photos of Annabeth. Stephanie sent her a new blankie for her "ah-ah" (this is what she calls a monkey!) She loves her new monkey, and totes him around all the time. She loves to tuck in her dolls, even the monkey and now her ah-ah has his very own blankie.


She's such a sweet little mommy!

It's Halloween and today is a big day. I can't wait to show off pictures of the kids. Evan is more than excited for his costume. I hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE Halloween!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww, I am so glad to see the pics of Annabeth with her ah-ah and his new blankie! Love it even though it is so hard to find really cute Curious George stuff, lol.

Hope you guys have a great Halloween!!

Peg Miller said...

Really cute pix. They are growing up so fast!

Scrappy Gal said...

adorable blanket for her monkey!

Mom said...

Let's start working on the word "monkey" oh well--ah ah will do. The blankie is perfect.