Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big news!

As of today, we have only one space left in our classes! The Wednesday class is FULL and the Tuesday class has one spot open. It's unreal! It will still be a roller coaster of ups and downs with kids enrolling and dropping out, but to see the lists full is awesome! My business mind is going crazy with ideas and I can't help but wonder what will happen next. We are looking into a 3rd class, but feel like it may be best to wait until after the first of the year. We'll see. I started a waiting list and am asking for feedback on a 3rd class, so who knows what will come of it. It could get HUGE!

All of my income will go straight to the Disney World fund! Mickey, here we come! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Way to go!

Stephanie said...

Woohoo! You know I am so excited for you!!