I turned 27 today. I have no real issues with my age. I still get to tease Nick about being older, so that gets me through it. We have no plans (well, at least not that I know of). I ordered a cake (a DQ Choco Cherry Love Blizzard Cake!) that Nick will pick up on his way home tonight and I have several presents to open. I bought some birthday plates/napkins and I'll hang the traditional 'Happy Birthday' banner. I don't know about supper? It might just be cake as I'm so excited for this cake! We'll see!
It's been a pretty easy week on me. Other than being frustrated with the kids because we've been cooped up inside, it's gone smooth! We had some icy weather and it's been so cold it's unreal! I'm so ready for Summer!
We have some exciting news to share. We *may* be moving. We are working feverishly to ready our house to put on the market and hope to sale it. We're not in a rush, so that makes this market ok for us. We want a larger house, with a basement, so we're looking. Not getting set on any one house as it may take us a while to sale ours. It would be awesome to move this house and get a new one quickly, but we know we're taking a risk by listing it anyway. So keep your fingers crossed for us.
I'll be sure to post pics of the birthday party tomorrow. I can't wait to open my presents! I have 2 boxes I've been dying to get into!
Happy Birthday to me!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GINGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you bunches and hope you have a spectacular day!!!!!!
Oh, and absolutely LOVE your pimped out blog!!! WAHOO!
Sounds like you had a good birthday! I'm not sure I remember 27, since I'm so old ;) What was in the boxes :)
Post a Comment