WHOOOOO HOOOOOO! I'm so excited. It came UPS today and is perfect! So pink and soft...so Annabeth! lol It came right after I put her down for her nap so I had to stare at it for hours until she woke up! I went out and cleaned out the van and took the old seat out. It needed wiped down..still does, but it's the best I can do for now. I'm returning it to Steph next week when I see her!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!! I'm so excited to see Steph!!!!!
I got it hooked up in the car and that baby is FABULOUS! It doesn't move an inch. It was easy to install and looks so refreshing in the back seat. I fitted it especially for Annabeth and snapped a few pics before I installed it in the car. Just wanted to share! :)


Only a few more days til Nick's birthday. Counting down for his big 3-0!!!
1 comment:
LOVE the new carseat! It does look SO SOFT and sweet and GIRLY thank GOD I know you were ready for that! LOL!!
Can not WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment