Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crop Results!

I went last night to the LSS and did some scrapbooking with a few of my favorite scrapbookers! ;) You know who you are! LOL

We had a great time, in spite of the horrible rains we were getting outside. I'm in love with all four of them! I have such great subjects to work with!

Here are my 4 layouts I finished! I'm up to 49 now for the year!



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Ginger those LOs are totally AWESOME!!! What a cool scalloped cardstock thingie. Did you cut that yourself or buy them that way? I absolutely LOVE that pic of the four of us and LOVE the way you put the entire LO together - I so can not WAIT to see you guys!!!!!!!!! The "first snow" is so darling - love all the pink! And that arrow is so neat! WTG girl!

Scrappy Gal said...

Great looking LOs.....

Angie said...

I have the same cardstock and love it! Love the pic of Nick too!

Angie said...

Love your layout of the kids. Your ideas are just breathtaking!!! I just completed some black and white layout and love them!!! Will try and send you a pic!