Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend Crop!

So I met up with my good friend, Jen and we cropped together for the first time in over a year! It was so much fun to see her again and we had a great time. I finished 15 layouts-that puts me at 43 for the year and well on the way to meeting my goal!


Here are just a few!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

love the LOs!! I need to go to the scrap board and see the others. way to go!!!

mama j said...

They all look great! I love the various fonts of that blue chipboard! What is it? CUTE!

Angie said...

Ginger, do your ideas just come to you? Seems as if you really have a variety of different styles and I love that. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Some girlfriends and I got together last week "before" I got ill, and scrapbooked for 8 solid hours. It was heaven! Don't know if you have ever heard of the website pagemaps.com, but they have free 12 x 12 layout pages you can print off. I love your use of colors, ribbon, putting pics side by side....everything! I finally got all my ribbon in the bag.....2 sides look great. I need more ribbon!!!!!

Ginger said...

Jessi, that is actually not chipboard but those plastic marquee letters. I have them in 3 colors and 3 different fonts! They are made by Heidi Swapp, of course! I love her! :)

Angie, a lot of the ideas are my own, but I get alot from sketches and other people's layouts as well.
I'm sure your ribbon bag will fill itself up soon! LOL