I'm excited for September! I really am. On top of ISU football in full force, I have the grand opening of Tiny Poses Dance & Yoga, T-ball for Evan, new playgroups for Annabeth and time for me, too. The word of the month for September is REFLECT and this will be an easy one. I want to take as much time as I can this month to REFLECT on the first 8 months of 2008. I want to remember the special holidays celebrated in September, including Labor Day & Grandparent's Day. And I want to REFLECT on the lives of those we love. I want to spend some quality time for each of our families and that will be no small feat!
I'll be making a few changes to the sidebar this month. I'm not even attempting a sidebar list of goals this month. Instead, I'm going to list things as I do them. Things that I think are important, that have helped me maintain my word for September. Things to help me REFLECT on what I've done this month. I will be adding a list of important dates to help me keep up with my busy schedule. I think I need things written down in multiple places in order for me to be sure to remember! I'll also be added a Menu Plan section and a Weight Loss Section as not to bore you in posts with those things! I'll still blog about milestones! Don't worry, I won't let you miss those!
I also wanted to give a brief update on my word of the year, LIVE. I feel like each word of the month is supposed to support and help me me focus, while keeping my eye on the big picture. It's so important to me to be able to look back on my life at any time and know I spent every second LIVING! I feel like I'm doing that. This year has already been a crazy, fantastic learning experience and I can say with certainty, I'm LIVING and loving it!
Happy September and Happy Fall Ya'll!
6 comments:
Come on, September!!!!!!!
September has many sad memories for me. Thank goodness we have football so I can smile!
Miss you all. Are going to drive the new car up Saturday?? Cyclone Red!!!
Love you!!!
Ok, first of all, it is not Fall just yet ;) Summer flew too quickly and I need to savor those last days of summer before the icky stuff arrives!!
Can't wait to hear all you accomplish in Sept!
Yay, bring on Fall! I had my fall stuff out 2 weeks ago...always egging it on. :) Hope it is a super great Sept for you all!
The day you spent with us was great! We love the HOG RED new car!
See you Friday.
one more day! i made Special K. Sorry;)
Post a Comment