I'm starting a new tradition today. I'm starting a "Monday List". This seems like it will be my ONLY day of the week where I can stay home and get stuff done around the house, so I'm taking advantage of it. After I take Evan to school, I'll be sitting down and making my list of things I need to do that day. As I finish, I'll mark them off and move on to the next thing. This will hopefully help me get to those things that need done at least once a week! lol
Some good news...well, kinda. Disney is back on. I talked to Nick this week off and on and I think he's going to give in and let us go. He knows it will be fun and exciting, but is worried about the cost and how young the kids are. After telling him that "of course, they're not going to appreciate it, they're too little for that, but they'll LOVE it", he is coming around! So I'm back to research and getting things in order for our big trip at Christmas! Yippee!
I'm officially a PTO Mom now. I attended the first meeting last week and signed up for a couple of committees. I'm excited to help where I can, but they expect a lot! lol I just hope I can live up to it all!
I also start this week (I think...I'll know for sure today when I pick up Evan) as a Classroom Mom. Nick is going to be staying home and going in to work late once a month so I can go help in the classroom. They don't allow younger siblings due to distractions (blah!) so I'm doing all I can to be involved this way. I guess I'll take what I can get at this point. Maybe it'll get better as the year goes on. Annabeth is welcome on party days and such, so we'll be sure to go to all of those! :)
Friday night was my monthly BUNCO group. I lost, again.....not much else to say. It's good conversation and fun even if I never win! lol
The weekend was short and pretty laid back. I had errands to run on Saturday morning and got home in time to watch football all day! It was nice and I even managed a much-needed nap! Sunday was church in the morning, Disney research in the afternoon and we went back to church on Sunday night. We hardly ever get to do that because of bedtimes, but Annabeth's nap was good and long so we went back in the evening!
Blogging is on my Monday list. So here I am, updating my readers on our too busy life. I have to reserve nap time for Wii Fit! Evan has a T-ball game tonight and tomorrow night. Tuesday and Wednesday mornings are reserved for Tiny Poses. Wednesday is another parent/teacher conference and Thursday morning is my first classroom experience! It's another busy week for me! I'll try to squeeze another blog in! Maybe some scrapbooking, too, before the end of the year! GAAAHHHHH!!!!
3 comments:
Busy mommy but happy family:)
Love reading your updates, and I think a great idea to set aside Monday to do the things you need to do. Like Blog. And Scrapbook. lol
Love ya!
You're a busy mommy! I'm happy for you that Disney is back on. They will have a blast!! Just wait until you see their smiling faces; it's worth it! We're planning to go back in April.
Post a Comment