Hey, all. Just wanted to remind you all about Evan's fundraiser. The deadline is 9/15 and he's still short of his goal!
Anyone who still wants to help needs to do so by this weekend! Email me if you need me to send you the invite again! :)
Thanks in advance!
Ginger & Evan
6 comments:
I didn't get an invite-what sort of FR is it? Always keep my eyes open, for c'mas shopping, etc. Email me, please. Thanks!
I didn't get an invite either.
I placed an order. Did it show up?
My order arrived Wednesday.
I never got an invite either....perhaps you only included family? ha ha Hook me up, I'll look!
Well, I didn't send it to anyone I thought may have kids doing fundraisers of their own. lol
That's why none of you got invites! :)
You should all have them now. Thanks for looking!
Post a Comment