I was the only one who brought my camera to get a photo with her by myself. Do you think I cared??? haha

On another note, I helped in Evan's classroom yesterday. Mrs. K thought I'd like to help with a craft this time instead of more letters and sounds! Talk about right up my alley! ;-) I traced feet and hands and cut with safety scissors until my hands hurt! ha! She noticed my aches and dug up some "big kid" scissors for me to use. I was cranking out the "turkeys" and was happy to help! Then, I realized I had let November get away from me. I've been trying to make a crafty something or other for Mrs. K each month and I had to send something TODAY to make the November deadline. So I worked for a couple hours during nap time on a mini scrapbook for her and then piled my passenger seat with stuff to make her an extra little something for her birthday which turns out to be Sunday! Yikes! The photos are kinda yucky since it was gloomy out, but here is what I came up with:
and this is the extra chocolate birthday gift I made her:
Happy Friday everyone!
9 comments:
What a treat to meet the Duggers. Is Michelle the same in person as she is on TV? I'll make sure to take my big kid scissors Tuesday for our feet and hands turkeys at MDO.
Oh, and I forgot to mention they brought a camera man for their TLC show, 17 Kids and Counting. Watch for me on an upcoming episode!
Now if Kate Gosselin shows up and you don't invite me....I'll be very mad at you!! I swear Jon & Kate are like John & Leanna. LOL
What a wayyy cool morning! Love the pic! You've gotta scrap that.
The mini-scrapbook is so cute! Love it and I am sure she will, too!
LOVE the creative chocolate jar!
and hope I get to see you on TV! lol
Ha ha, just post when you might be on TV :) That's neat you got to meet her, does she live far from you?
Love the crafty gifts too :)
She lives just south of here in Springdale, AR.
You should offer to have a scrappy day with the Duggar daughters. It would be a great way to get in that big house and get a litle more camera time!
I hope you don't mind that I comment here and I hope it doesn't come twice.
How cool Ginger! I'll have my eyes peeled for you on the show.
Love the mini album!! What is Mrs. K's reaction? Does she LOVE the stuff you send. She'll be sorry when K is over for Evan, but I'm sure Annabeth will first on her list!! :)
Post a Comment