Sunday, November 2, 2008

Backyard fun!

After watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on Halloween Eve, Evan decided he loved the greatest football prank EVER and wanted to play it on his Daddy. (Maybe I did do a little coaching!!) I love how Evan is coming of his shell and enjoying being outside more and more. T-ball was such a blessing!
Anyhoo, here is a little video for you all. Be sure to turn your volume up! Evan's laugh is contagious!


I did a little mini photo shoot yesterday while we all played in the backyard. Since we've had children, our dogs kinda get overlooked for photos! They're still cute and tons of fun! :)





h
c

5 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...

Cute! that's been B's favorite part of that Charlie Brown episode for 3 yrs now....too funny he played it out!

Kelly said...

Awww, yes those puppies deserve some photos! Sooo cute!

Mom said...

I told Nick he was a good sport. He told me he tried to get Evan to go sit in the pumpkin patch and wait on the Great Pumpkin, but we all know Evan was too smart to fall for that.....Unlike Nick and kicking the football. LOL

Mom said...

My Grandbaby dogs are sooooo cute!yes

Stephanie said...

great trick Evan!

the dog pics are wonderful!