First, and most importantly, my Nanny is in the hospital. No, I do not have a "nanny". I have a Nanny. My Mom's mother is called my Nanny. Anyway, she's been battling a rapid heart rate and low blood pressure problem for the last couple of weeks. On Monday, she went to yet another follow-up doctor's appointment and they admitted her to the hospital. They placed her in the ICU for best observation and we thought she'd go home on Tuesday. They've been trying a variety of different meds and just can't seem to get her heart rate down and keep her blood pressure normal. She's always been really healthy, so we're all kinda freaked out. She's still in the local hospital today, with no sign of release. My Mom has been calling with updates and the last one, around 10 am this morning, said Nanny's heart rate spiked again to around 158 bpm. That's about DOUBLE what it should be. *sigh* Please say a prayer for her if you will. I believe.
Next, when Nick and I voted on Tuesday, we were asked for a photo. We said yes and image my shock to see this headline on the FRONT page of our local paper!
That's 2/3 of the front page! I guess what they say is true....everybody's famous in a small town! I'm not getting sucked in to any political talk, but I'm sad about the election results to say the least. I voted. I prayed. That was all I could do!
Lastly, I've heard through the grapevine that I've had a couple of new readers. How cool! I hope everyone that reads my blog enjoys it. I'd love to hear from you either way! You can follow my blog by clicking on the right hand side bar. Also, I send out emails letting my readers know I've made a new post. If you'd like to be on that list, send me your email address! I update it as often as I can. There's never a dull moment here! :) Happy reading and happy weekend!
8 comments:
wow! what an awesome pic on the front page! that is so cool!!!!!!
I am praying for your Nanny. :(
Wow! I bet Evan was disappointed that he went on to school! It is a historic election!
Love, Mom
What about the bomb threat?
I, too was disappointed, but what's done is done.
How exciting you all made the front page...where was Evan? LOL
Wow, Ginger. That pic is so cool. I'm with you on the results, but what is done is done.
Evan was at school already. The polls didn't open until 7:30 am here. He was sad to miss it!
Well you are following in the Larsen footsteps. Laura and I made the paper or T.V. every year during football season. I love the picture!!!!!
Cool Ginger! You're famous now. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment