I may have found a new love. I got some of the ribbon I ordered last week in the mail on Saturday and last night I started cutting and matching it to some of Annabeth's clothes. I finished 3 bows and love them all! I'm pretty impressed that my first try produced something actually good enough to put in her hair! Whoo hoo!
I may start selling custom korker bows. I don't know anyone else who does that. Anyway, here's what I have to share. Yay for April's OLW, CREATE!


5 comments:
SOOO proud of you with your korkers! Love them! Are you just doing one for a ponytail? Or two for pigtails?
Little girls and hair bows always were my weakness!
Did you get some real rufflely (is that a word?) ribbon, too? Lots of pink please.
I think Stephanie is a good influence on you!
Awesome! I love them!!! How do you twirl it and get it to stay?
Oh yes, Stephanie is a great influence on you! She is completely and utterly awesome!
:) Love you! And your mom.
Post a Comment