Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April = Create

Let me start by backing up to last month. I mentioned in a previous post that my friend Steph and I had challenged each other with a scrapbook goal for the month. We each challenged the other with completing a layout about right now in each of the kids lives. I completed these on March 30th, just in time and wanted to share! (Remember you can click on the layout to enlarge it!)
Now on to April's One Little Word, CREATE! This should be easy, right? I loved these definitions:
  1. To cause to exist; bring into being
  2. To give rise to; produce
  3. To invest with an office or title; appoint
  4. To produce through artistic or imaginative effort
The scripture of the month is:
Psalm 51:10 NIV
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

And, the quote of the month is:
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and you create what you will.""
Author: George Bernard Shaw

I hope to do several things with this month's OLW. I plan on trying a new project or two and I have a few things to create for Evan's birthday party which is now less than two months away! More details on that to come later! Welcome, April!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so excited about our OLW this month! Welcome April!

Mom said...

Just what are you doing with your time? You should have plenty. You have as much as I do. Hahahahaha

I'm glad your busy with all the things you love. It is what makes you, YOU!

BeanSproutMom said...

LOVE those layouts Ginger!

Scrappy Gal said...

Oh love both those layouts. I've been trying to jot down weekly milestones since Maya was born so when I get to scrapping her book, I can make note of them. It's awesome to look back on.