Big news from our little family! Evan lost tooth #2! It's been loose for weeks and I've tried to get a wiggle in here and there, but on Friday night, it had to come out. It was so loose that I was afraid it would fall out in his sleep, so I forced the issue a little. I let him wiggle it out on his own and he was SO PROUD when it finally fell out. The Tooth Fairy left his $2.
Anyway, Spring Break is here! I'm so excited for Evan to have the week off. He needs it. He deserves it. We had a great weekend. Nick and I worked in the garage on Saturday. Man, that was a chore! We started on one side- Pulling everything out and assembling some new shelves we bought and reorganizing everything. It was a big job, but it needed to be done and what better time to do some Spring cleaning!? The weather was cool, borderline COLD, and it was a great day to be working outside. We're happy with our progress, but we still need to tackle the other side and we're waiting til we can empty the patio chairs back outside (we pull them in for Winter!). Maybe in a few weeks?
Sundays are always the same for us. We sleep too long and rush around to get our family photo taken in time to get to church just as the choir starts to sing. This week, we were running a little bit later and walked in and got seated late. I HATE being late. I'm usually early by at least 10 minutes, so it's hard for me to be late. Once we get home and have lunch (steaks this week!!), usually I head to the grocery store. I picked up a few things we needed and got home in time to play outside for about an hour. Our Sunday night tradition is to order pizza and watch America's Funniest Home Video together as a family. It's become something we all look forward to!
We're supposed to get strong storms tonight so pray for nothing big. I'll update again soon!
4 comments:
loving the family pic!
good to see an update on here from you! I missed doing mine today.
I can tell Evan loved his hair! Annabeth is just he photo bug Evan is.
You forgot to iron his collar! hahaha
tim is trying to teach TJ to iron. What a joke. He hasn't got one right yet. He could care less.
Awww, cute photo and Evan is getting so big. Annabeth's hair has really grown fast! She is so beautiful!
How fun!!! Looks like you've been busy, but taking time to enjoy as well.
Post a Comment