Today is Tuesday. Really? Already? I can't get over how fast time is flying by. I feel so productive some days and others feel wasted. I hate that feeling. I am finally feeling better. I'm still very tired and run down. Most of that is my, er I mean Nick's, fault. We should be going to bed sooner, but we just have been staying busy and spending some time together watching TV, playing the Wii and interneting. It's been nice, but honey, I'm going to bed EARLY tonight. I'm exhausted! lol
Our Family Photo of the week from this past Sunday:

I haven't updated my March calendar on the sidebar, but I have been busy. The rest of this week seems crazy, too. Last night was a MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) Mom's night out. I was already on my way when Nick called and asked me to come back to help clean up puke. Annabeth had been jumping around in Evan's room and after too much pizza for supper, she made quite the mess. I turned the car around and came back to help. Nice of me, right? lol I quickly left again and headed to play Wii and visit with some MOPS moms. It's hard for me to explain, but I feel quite the calling for this ministry. I've been praying about it and feel like I should step up into a leadership position for this next year. We'll see where that leads me, but it's been on my mind alot.
Then Thursday night is the PTO meeting. I've made some great connections there. I was approached about serving on the board next year. I know they're hurting for volunteers, but gees! Me? I hadn't really thought about it much. I have been involved all year and have enjoyed it very much. Maybe this another way to be involved with Evan's school. The PTO is my way to serve Evan's needs and MOPS is all about Annabeth. Whew! That will make me one busy Mom!
I'm hoping to squeeze in a dinner out with my friend Meagan on Friday. Just something quick and fun. We've had a hard time connecting with our schedules, and I'd love to hang out with her a bit.
Next week is Spring Break! Yay! I tried to convince Nick we should travel SOMEWHERE for months. It led to a bunch of nothing and then this weekend,
he thought it might be fun to travel somewhere. (Why didn't I think of that??? lol) I think after much discussion, we're staying put. We may do some fun things here locally, and Evan is asking to camp out in the back yard, so I think we'll do that. I'm sure that will be ENOUGH.
I got a few scrapbook pages done on Saturday. Steph and I have challenged each other with a scrapbook-related challenge this month, too, so I need to get on that. Maybe next week? lol
This one is a two pager:




Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!
An update on Trevor:
We've had trouble getting his mom to call us back. He is supposed to be traveling to ACH today for Chemo and results from all the follow-up scans from last time. Please pray for Trevor. He's an amazing kid!
3 comments:
I loved reading this update. I miss when you don't blog as frequently as I think you should. LOL
I am so proud of you for stepping out and getting involved in MOPS and in the PTO. You are an inspiration!
The layouts look great! I haven't done the challenge yet either, although I did spend some time printing out funny stories and such off the blog.
Love you! Get to bed EARLY tonight!
Good luck at going to bed early!
I miss you! I am in Camden. I still haven't heard anything about Trev. God bless him!
Stay busy...that is where you are in life!
love you
Enjoy the busy times in your life (this is the advice I get from my retired neighbors across the street). ;)
Post a Comment