Monday, March 23, 2009

P.S.

I forgot to share Evan's classroom photo in the last post. We talked it up on the day of the picture. It was so important that he smile. His Fall photo that was going into the yearbook was pretty terrible, so I really wanted this group picture to be better than that! I told him to pretend the photographer was wearing a chicken costume (didn't want to start the whole naked thing this young! lol) and it worked. I was so pleased with his smile.

And a Trevor update:
We found out towards the end of last week that Trevor was not having treatment. His treatment had been moved to THIS WEEK instead-starting tomorrow. The results from all the scans have not been shared with us, but we do know he is not being considered "in remission". The once grapefruit-sized tumor on his left hip has shrunk to the size of a quarter. Praise God for that! Please remember him and our family in your prayers this week.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you mean he is "now" considered in remission or "not" in remission?

Stephanie said...

Love the school pic, and can't believe Evan has lost both teeth! Wow they are growing up!

Mom said...

The picture is great. You did good by working on his smile. He did better than any other kid!