Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Caught being good.

Oh, I totally forgot to tell you all about our big news from last week! Evan came home on Friday (2/13) and told me he had his picture taken for the newspaper. He had mentioned that week he was named Student of the month, but I really didn't know what that meant! So he came home with a certificate and then I picked up the paper last week and found his picture! Too cute! He was so proud!
Then at the PTO meeting last week, I had my camera in my purse and was happy to see his smiling face on the bulletin board in the main hallway! Do you see him on the bottom left?
Yay, Evan! We're so very proud of you!

5 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Gal said...

Awesome!! Love it! B is on the bulletin board at school for getting the most box tops out of all the kids in the school! I have to snap a pic, but we haven't had a day in school since it's been up! lol

Mom said...

Yeah, Evan!

He is sooooo good!

I'm very proud of him!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's way cool!

Kathy said...

That's our boy!