Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Monday.

We're watching our 12th episode of Micky Mouse Clubhouse already this morning. Annabeth LOVES Mickey Mouse. Ever since our vacation, that's all she cares about. She's sitting at her little craft table coloring with Mickey. I pulled a table out into the living room last night to scrapbook and she wanted to "help" so I set up her own little scrap table. She's enjoyed having it out and it's giving her something new to do which means a quieter morning for me...YIPPEE!

We had a pretty busy weekend. On Friday, I took Annabeth to MOPS. We both have such a great time doing that. I thought for sure she'd nap that day, but nope. No nap...Ugh! At least my new safety pic trick is working for her to keep to clothes on. She really needs the down time, whether she actually takes a nap or not. And, so do I!

Nick and I sat down and did our taxes Friday night. We even got them filed and the refund (yes, I said REFUND!) should be direct deposited next week. Whoo hoo!

On Saturday, I got up and out early to go to an all day crop. I didn't get much done, but I did finish the Valentines for the teacher's aids and one for Nick. I got a call that Annabeth was throwing up and decided to come on home since the other girls I was cropping with had all left already (except one!). In the amount of time it took me to pack up and load my van, Annabeth had puked4-5 times. Nick had bathed her twice and she got another bath before we put her bed that night. It was strange. No fever. No other symptoms. Just puke. We're not really sure what caused it, but she didn't get sick all night and we thought she'd be fine for church on Sunday morning.

I was asked to help out in her classroom that morning and we didn't want to cancel at the last minute. Luckily, it all worked out and we made it to church. We took our Family Photo again before we left.
I also snapped this photo of her her hair clip. It's funny to see it in her hair as it was mine when I was her age. She looked so pretty and this clip made her outfit. Ok, maybe I'm a little bias....

After we left church, I headed to the grocery store and spent 3 hours doing that. Ugh! Why does it it take so darn long? I hate going to Wal-Mart. I picked up some things for the kids for Valentine's Day, some much needed groceries and other household supplies. I was glad to get out of there and head home to scrap again. An online community I'm a member of was hosting an online crop and I wanted to participate. We ordered in Pizza Hut, watched America's Funniest Home Videos and tucked the kids in bed. I scrapped and Nick played his XBox for a while before we both found ourselves exhausted and in bed for the night.
And a few pages for my Disney album:
Happy Monday, everyone!

5 comments:

Mom said...

That hair ribbon is awesome! How many times have you thought of throwing it away?

Layouts are great! I like the kite one.

mama j said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new LOs G!!!! I'm going to have to lift 'em...ALL! Some cute embelishments too!! WTG!

Sounds like a busy weekend....did A. possibly eat something bad (like chicken or bad dairy?) Sounds a bit like food poisoning, if it came that fast and left just as quickly w/ no fever, etc. glad she's doing better.

Have a SUPER week!

Stephanie said...

Love all your layouts, as usual! Awesome! Glad Annabeth is fine now - kids are so resilient!

Kathy said...

I also really like the kite layout!

Kelly said...

Awww, love the little hair clip, she's so cute! Great layouts and nice you had the weekend to get them done! :)