Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just catching up.

It's been a couple days since I blogged. I've been doing all the things you normally do after Christmas. I hit the sales yesterday a bit and have been doing laundry, dishes and other organizing. I even did some rearranging of the closets. I can finally see my tables in my scrap room. Now, when I get the urge to scrap, I can. Vs. Not being able to even get in the room.


Evan is still making the rounds with all his new toys. He broke out the Moon Sand today. I have to say, that stuff is pretty cool. Not nearly as messy as I had thought and it works just like it's supposed to. After Annabeth went down for her nap, he asked to paint. He had got an art eisel for Christmas, and I put it together yesterday. YUCK! He had already used the chalkboard side, but I wouldn't let him paint while Annabeth was awake so this was his first try. He really loved it.


Annabeth is still pushing around her new dolls in their stroller. I put the VW in the garage this afternoon for lack of listening. It wasn't supposed to be in the house anyway, right?


It's cold out and rainy. We all know how I love the rain! Blah! I think I'll try to scrapbook a few pages after Nick gets home today. I have 27 more pages to do before January 1st to meet my goal. I hope I make it!


This weekend can't get here soon enough. I'm ready for football and scrapbooking. haha

2 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...

Oh I love that easel! How much was that? And where did you find it?

Ginger said...

It's made by Melissa & Doug. One side is dry erase (and paint) and the other is chalkboard. It was $60, plus the extra kit with the paints and stuff. I got it from a local store, but you can find it online, too! Thanks, Danni! :)