Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas is over.

We got all our decorations down this morning. I had hoped to scrap, but gave it up so that we could take down the tree and stuff. My afternoon today and all of tomorrow, I'll be locked away in my scraproom, trying to meet my goal of pages for the year! Only 12 more to go!

The kids were sad to see the tree go as they have no concept of time. They have no idea Christmas is a year away. Evan is already asking "how many days til Halloween?" Can you tell how much of a whirlwind October-December was for us? lol

We'll have a quick lunch, then it's off to scrap for me! I hve 12 pages to finish before midnight tomorrow! Better get scrappin!

2 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...

You are soo funny! I gave up trying to meet my goal. I fell 30 pages short. I'm ok with that.

October - December seem to be really crazy as we age. Once kids are in the mix, it's nutty.

Happy New Year :)

Stephanie said...

You go girl, I know you can meet that goal - but you know what? If you fall a little shy - that's alright! Look at all you have accomplished this year!!! You rock!