Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BORING...

Well, I'm at the hospital, waiting on my surgery that was supposed to be at 11:45am. They came in and said the doctor was running behind. What I know about Dr. Partridge, is that she's quick! So she's catching up. They just took the lady in the bed next to me and I'm next! So probably by 1 pm, It'll be my turn. I had Nick bring the laptop cause I knew he'd a few hours of waiting and they have wireless access here for free, so I sent him out to get it early so I could check my emails, blogs and other stuff..Anything to get my mind off how stinkin' hungry I am. UGH! My IV is starting to hurt and I had some sort of reaction to the monitor stickies so they had to take them off. Great. I'm just ready to get this over with and eat!

I'm thankful for my laptop and my poor husband sitting in the chair next to me.

No comments: