I'm still feeling horrible today. I can't breathe thru my stuffy nose and my throat is sore. Great. I just need to be better by next week so they let me go ahead with my surgery on Tuesday, and I've got a busy weekend planned.
Saturday, I'll be wrapping presents.
Sunday is Nick's Christmas Party.
Monday is a load of doctor's appointments with my Dad and my own lab work.
Then surgery on Tuesday.
I've got to some some good rest, but I still have so many scrapbook layouts to reach my goal for this year. So I'll be working on that, too.
Off to get breakfast for my kiddos! Pancakes for everyone! :)
1 comment:
Hang in there...and don't forget-you still have 7 days after C'mas to finish your goals.....of LOs, that is....so do what needs to be done NOW....like resting/healing/prepping and do the LOs after the rush is over....
You're in my prayers!
Post a Comment