
He's been bringing home Christmas crafts all week. Last week, we got a few paper crafts-this cute stocking with cottonballs for fuzz, and this Christmas tree with hand-drawn ornaments...priceless!
Then, on Monday, Nick goes to pick him up and he brings home this AWESOME Gingerbread house. I was so bummed when I saw it and that I missed the moment of him bringing it out with that huge grin on his face. My Mom was staying home with the kids while I went to my pre-op appointment, so when I got home, Evan met me at the door and grabbed me by the hand to lead me to the kitchen. He was so excited to show me what he had made "just for me". I snapped a few pics of it before letting him take a few bites! teehee
Yesterday was his Christmas Party at school. He came home with a whole bag of goodies. I usually would have been there to help out his overworked teachers, but it happened to be the same day as my surgery, so I missed it. He said Santa was there and brought him a new Hi-Ho-Cherry-O game and lots of candy. He was so excited. My Mom called Nick and I while we were waiting at the hospital cause he wanted to call and tell us about Santa. He just kept saying "Santa came to my school today" over and over again. Adorable.
Today, when I picked him up, he had a wrapped gift addressed To: Mommy & Daddy, From: Evan. I wasn't going to open it until Nick got home, but Evan was so excited to show me, he ripped it open and I couldn't help but peek! It was this adorable handprint reindeer on a piece of tile with red nose and all!
1 comment:
Awww, love the crafts!!! I should have done that hand print idea with the kids last week. Those are great crafts to cherish and bring out each year. I bring out crafts from previous years to put around the house. He's been busy for sure!!!
Post a Comment