We haven't let the kids out in it today yet. We plan to take them out this afternoon and try our best at a snowman. I have a feeling the disappointment will be great since we never get good snowman snow here. It's always too powdery. We shall see, though. I did snap a few photos of Mia (our newest addition) enjoying her time in the snow. That puppy loves the snow!
I do have some fun updates to share:
Evan got his report card for the first semester of 2nd grade. He is such a wonderful student! He had straight A's. Nick and I are so proud of him!
Language Arts-93
Math-93
Reading-99 (He's at a level 24 but only expected be at a level 20)
Science-98
They only give letter grades in Art, Music and P.E., but he got an A in all 3 of those classes!
The only thing he needs to work on his handwriting (thanks to his Dad for that!) He's improving, though and his teacher is happy with any progress after she saw Nick's signature on the conference forms! Ha! They also give us a growth chart twice a year. In November, he was 4 ft. 1 inch tall and weighed 63 lbs. He had grown 2 inches and 7 lbs since May of 2010. He is growing up so fast!
Annabeth hasn't had her assessment yet in Pre-K. I'm confident, though, that she's in a good place. We don't do enrollment until May for Kindergarten here so she's got plenty of time for extras. She is so smart and knows so much of the material already. We're super proud of her!
Some new, big things are coming for us. We're starting a new chapter or two and I'm glad to be able to share it with those who love all of us. I'm working out some details and waiting on a few things before I share it all, but get ready! It's going to be an exciting ride! :)
2 comments:
Are you having another baby or 2? haha...kidding :)
Great report on Evan!! That's is B's downfall as well, handwriting! If he actually takes the time to write, it's fine, but he doesn't. I don't know too many boys who have great handwriting though!!
Hey Ginger! Sounds like things are going well! Enjoy the snow - we're anxiously awaiting more in our neck of the woods. Hope your new year is fantastic!!! :)
Post a Comment