Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This is our life.

I laughed out loud when I uploaded this week's Sunday portraits from my camera onto my computer. I knew it was a rough group of shots, but I had no idea what I would really be getting.

Can you see that? Can you tell that Annabeth is pulling on Evan's hair? We got all ready and decided on some outdoor pics this week and it proved to be quite difficult. Surprisingly, this is the best shot we got and it pretty much sums up how our life goes.

Happy hump day!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

I love the picture!!

Mom said...

So Funny! Evan is still smiling! You should keep this one!

Kathy said...

This makes you laugh out loud. Too cute!!!

Stephanie said...

This is REAL LIFE! Love it. Love the dress! Need to see a better pic of her in it tho! ;)