Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Go! Go! Go! (or was it question?)

We've been busy again over the past few weeks. I had my big, scary consult to have my wisdom teeth removed, and scheduled the surgery July 30th. I'm not looking forward to that, but know we have to get it done. Either way, YUCK! Nick's consult is tomorrow, but his surgery is already scheduled, too. He's due on August 3rd. He was forced to take a week off and I couldn't get a trip rounded up in the dates they gave him, so he decided it was now or never for his wisdom teeth. We should be a fun bunch around here that week!

Annabeth had her 3 year check up last week. She's in the 25th percentile in both her height and weight, which is where she has always been. She's 36 inches tall and 27 pounds and ALL girl! :) She had one shot and didn't shed a tear-that is, until she saw the band aid on her arm after it was all over! Oh, boy! She is full of drama.
Then roller skating again this week:
Annabeth and her favorite shades:
After church on Sunday, I spent about 3 hours cropping at my local scrapbook store. I finished 5 pages total-1 double and 3 singles-all Disney. I decided I better get serious about those since I'll have another group of Disney photos to scrapbook this Christmas.
On Sunday night, we decided to go to church and listen to the band Revive give a concert there. It was really good-really loud, but really good. I got two new CDs to show for it and a mega headache!


Some videos to share!
Singing the Mickey Mouse Song:




A game of Patty-cake with Daddy:



Evan showing his stuff at the skating rink:



Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! It's been a great 9 years and I'm looking forward to many more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video's! Annabeth is adorable with the CHEESE!!!!! LOL! Oh yeah forgot to tell you how cool you are..... lol

Stephanie said...

Oh! I loved the Mickey Mouse video clip! That is so adorable! She was totally spastic withe Patty Cake! LOL! She reminds me so much of Evan! Evan is awesome on those skates!

Love the layouts!