I'm so excited for Evan's last day of school. Tomorrow is the big graduation production and I'm already emotional about it. I know it will be fine, but boy, it tugs on my heart strings that my little boy is growing up.
So last Friday, Evan was in his first school play. It was only 2 of the Kindergarten classes, but so cute! I uploaded a short video. Of course, he's the one with I'M A ROCK STAR on his shirt! :)
We're having a surprise guest or two or FOUR here tonight. My Mom is coming and bringing my nephews TJ, Dylan and Jacob for a two night sleepover. Evan has no idea and will be so excited to have his cousins here. I'm hoping for a water slide day tomorrow after graduation.
2 comments:
love the video! how cute is he. have fun with your mom and the little ones! i know your kids will love having their cousins there to play with!
I wish I could have been there for the play!
Post a Comment