


We stopped for some fresh produce on the way home and then got out the slip 'n slide for the kids while Nick worked on the corn on the cob. He had a little help.This week is going to be crazy for us. Today is a stay-at-home day, but we're doing Movie Time Monday. We're going to have popcorn and watch Wall-E. The kids are way excited. I'm going to finally work on the blueberries I picked over a week ago. I'm going to make a pie and a cobbler and get the rest in the freezer. Plus, there is always house work to be done and maybe some water fun this afternoon? Tomorrow, we're going to play laser tag. That will be a first, but Evan can hardly contain himself. Tomorrow night, I have to drop off a meal for a fellow MOPS mom who had surgery and then a Mom's Night Out with my MOPS friends. Wednesday is a play date at a friend's house. Thursday is Annabeth's birthday party and then Friday is lunch and swimming with a friend. I know this will be a week full of fun and great memories, but it's exhausting just thinking about it all.
I updated the sidebar with some new scrapbook layouts. They are few and far between these days, but every layout is made with love.
I need to apologize to those who get this via email. I hit the wrong button and published before it was ready. Hope you enjoy this finished version much better!
6 comments:
Was the photo still a secret?
Can you switch back and forth to black & white? Did the kids like the battlefield?
Love you.
What team hat is nick wearing?
What team hat is nick wearing?
Nice picture of the kids!!! Great gift!
Awwww the kid photo is precious!
great pics - I am sure you are loving the new camera! love the framed photo of the kiddos - what a good gift!
Post a Comment