Some time at the Splash Park:
Friday, June 19, 2009
Photo Overload!
I'm behind, again! I have no desire to hash out all we've done since Evan's graduation cause we've been on the GO, but I did want to share some of our last couple weeks in photos. Get ready. Get set. GO!!!!!
Some time at the Splash Park:
Mommy trying out her new SLR camera in our backyard:


The kiddos all decked out for church:
Backyard Pool Fun:


Ice Cream Social:


Bowling:
Annabeth looking cute:
Slip 'N Slide:



We finally broke down and took both kids, at separate times, to have their portraits made. I hope to sneak those in the next post. We also had dentist appointments (can't find my pics of that!), Evan's 6 year check up with 2 surprise shots, 2 birthday parties, a week of VBS and a Sunday School promotion. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks and I'm so glad it's Summertime. Happy Father's Day weekend, everyone!
Some time at the Splash Park:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe you got Annabeth to play in the water! Wow! I love all the photos! What was the bowling event?
Miss everyone!
WOW! Busy busy!!! We just finished school yesterday, so we have a whopping 10 weeks to go go go :)
Love all the pics, too cute! Congrats on the new camera. :)
Love the array of photos! even if you don't have a lot of time to post, at least do the pics! :)
Post a Comment