I’m so excited at the thought that Nick will be home soon. He was traveling this week and I am for sure missing him and all he does to keep this household running smoothly. I got everyone up and out to school on time this week and I think I kept everything going okay. I even managed to attend a couple of play dates and a new Bible Study. Still, I’m so thankful Nick is on his way home!
I finally got some scrapbooking done last weekend. I went to the local scrapbook store with my friend, Allyce, and we had a good time. I’m not even sure how long it had been since I got anything done, but I know it’s been a while. I got 3 layouts done, 4 pages total. I did organize some of my photos and we did break for a nice dinner out, so the night wasn’t wasted on my 4 measly pages!
Anyway, I also wanted to post some photos of Evan’s haircut. It’s another talent (totally being sarcastic here!) I have found! I’ve actually been cutting both Evan’s and Nick’s hair since we first moved to Hot Springs in 2004. No telling how much money I’ve saved us with that risk! ha! Nick had a couple REALLY short cuts at first, but I’m an old pro now.
Here is Evan’s before shot: And his after:
Not too shabby, huh? It sure helps that he’s such a cute kid! :)
Here are a few of Evan’s artworks from this week!
Evan says this is a picture of Paris, France:
This is a picture of a tee-pee with a mountain and tree landscape! :)
I’m still believing! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
Love the artwork!
Great haircut for that cute boy!
Your LO's look wonderful!!!!
Post a Comment