Yeah, so it's been a while. I can't even consider myself a blogger anymore. It's sad, really, but it's just something that had to take a back seat to my crazy busy life. So much has happened since January. I couldn't even begin to tell you everything nor do I want to. But we're all hanging in here and loving every second (well, pretty much) of life together.
The snow came and came and came and then finally went. We had a terrible winter here. We were snowed in for nearly a week-like, we couldn't leave the house. Once it finally melted off enough to let us drive, it was almost time for birthday season. At least that's the way it felt! Ha!
We bought Evan a new bunk-bed. We was really excited to have such a big boy bed in his room. It opened up a little more space in there, too. Plus, gave him a place to lounge and just be a boy!
So, Annabeth got Evan's old bed. It was new to her and although I really wanted something super girly for her, the pink bedspread helped a lot. Maybe when she's a little older we'll invest in a whole set for her. Maybe...
Spring Break was filled with excitement! Annabeth got her ears pierced and we celebrated with new Build-A-Bears for both kids! :)
Here is a close-up of the Hello Kitty earrings she chose:
Evan started Upward Soccer. We're all really excited for him, but he loves it! He's been asking to play for a while, but it just wasn't a good time before now. Upward is a great program. It's a Christian league that includes devotionals and positive encouragement. We're only one game into the season, but so far, so good!
It's been a wild couple of months. School will be out in 8 weeks and then we'll be preparing our baby girl for Kindergarten! I can't believe that day is so close. I'm just trying to treasure every minute I can with my little family. I hope you're doing the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment